An Invisible Approach to Straighter Teeth
For those with a crooked smile, orthodontics is the most common treatment approach. However, many people are turned off by the idea of having painful metal brackets and wires in their mouths, not to mention the unsightly appearance of braces themselves. To solve the traditional braces problems, Dr. Scott Condie offers Invisalign®, a braces alternative that is virtually invisible and just as effective at aligning teeth. Invisalign is a perfect alternative for both teens and adults who want straight teeth without the hassles and appearance of metal braces.
The Invisalign Process
Invisalign is a revolutionary approach to orthodontics that alleviates many of the typical concerns people have with braces. Typically, Invisalign is a less painful, discreet method of teeth alignment when compared to traditional braces. Many times, the process is faster than normal orthodontics! The treatment process is fairly simple:
- Dr. Condie uses a digital scanner to create a precise image of your teeth and bite
- A treatment plan is laid out that will show you how your teeth will move over time
- You wear your clear aligners for 20 to 22 hours a day
- You switch to new aligners every few weeks, each set slightly shifting your teeth
- The average treatment time is 4-9 months and you will visit Dr. Condie every six weeks
Invisalign: Invisible, Removable, Comfortable
Many of our patients enjoy the many benefits that Invisalign provides: invisible, removable and comfortable braces. You will be able to enjoy a healthy, straight smile, likely in less time than with traditional orthodontics. Not only will your self-confidence rise knowing that you have a beautiful smile, but a straight bite can also improve oral health.